Welcoming Clients Back to the Office
Expanded Office Re-Opening begins July 6th
Our planned re-opening will follow specific guidelines that we will adhere to in an effort to keep staff and client visitors healthy. As public health conditions continue to improve our procedures will incrementally restore standard approaches to “business-as-usual” at our practice.
While we are aware that local, state, and federal public health officials are broadcasting a variety of information regarding the easing of COVID restrictions such as non-mandatory mask-wearing and social distancing, please be aware that, as a business operating in California, we are subject to more stringent requirements than is the general public. Consequently, you may observe us adhering to more conservative practices than you may experience in other settings.
Finally, remember our ultimate goal: from the onset of this surreal pandemic our primary goal was to safeguard the health of our clients and staff. Insulating our staff from public interaction ensured that we could remain fully operational to serve the clients in our practice during this challenging time. We remain committed to these goals. We thank you all for understanding and respecting the many inconveniences that fulfilling this objective requires.
Temporary Procedures Going Forward:
- If you have traveled outside of the United States within the last 14 days OR have any COVID-related symptoms, we ask you to engage in an Online Meeting or postpone your in-office visit.
- We are limiting the number of client visitor groups in our office to a maximum of 2.
- Both clients and staff will continue wearing face coverings at all times inside our offices REGARDLESS of vaccination status (for now).
- Online meetings via Zoom video conference will remain an option.
- Kindly respect social distancing with both clients and staff.
- In order to prevent over-crowding of our reception area we will be staggering client meetings to allow for adequate entry and exit time. Additionally we will aim to seat you immediately in one of our conference rooms to await the start of your meeting.
- We ask visitors to continue to avoid “drop-in” visits. Please call ahead should you need to visit the office for a routine operational issue.
We will continue to evaluate potential changes to these procedures in the coming months. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or specific concerns.
We look forward to seeing you all again in person soon,
Jason & Sonia Vitucci