Retirement Planning TODAY
5 Challenges for 2021 & Beyond
Original Webinar Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021. REPLAY AVAILABLE BELOW
We believe you face a unique set of risks in the years approaching & immediately proceeding retirement. The shift from a savings mentality for your nest egg to supplementary income, while stepping away from a "paycheck", has profound effects on decisions around structuring your net worth for the years ahead.
The pandemic has created challenges for the nation that may require you to revisit your retirement plan. We are here to help you with that and this webinar may be more relevant than ever.
In this webinar we discuss:
- Shifting from Investment Growth to Lasting Retirement Income
- Inflation & Market Volatility: how they can affect your retirement and how to plan for this
- Making Good Choices around Social Security & Medicare
- The Impact of Taxation on your Nest Egg
- Financial Fitness: Understand your Income, Expenses, & Resources as you approach retirement
This webinar is designed to provide accurate & authoritative information on the subjects covered. It is not, however, intended to provide specific legal, tax, or other professional advice. For specific professional assistance, the services of an appropriate professional should be sought.